me

me
I love hawkeyes!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Complex Invertebrates part 2

Hey complex invertebrates again. Let's start. Arthropods are a type of invertebrate but they are smarter than the average mollusk or segmented worm. A arthropod has body sections. There's a head, a middle, and  wings. Arthropods have sections that do stuff like help them see and walk. Arthropods have this thing called an exoskeleton. It protects the inside of the arthropods body. I find that the exoskeleton doesn't grow with the arthropod part very painful. You know flies and centipedes their both arthropods. Their are two groups of arthropods one has two body sections the other has three body sections.


Gotta go.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that arthropods have an exoskeleton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holden I also think it is vey painful when they don't grow with the arthopod.

    ReplyDelete