me

me
I love hawkeyes!

Friday, October 22, 2010

diary of a wimpy kid


Holden again. Have you read this book I think it was good. If you haven't read this book I'll tell you about it. It's about a boy who was not very popular. His name the main character was Greg. He had a brother name Rodrick. He was really mean. And a friend named Rowley. And a lot of other characters but you'll have to read the book to know about them. Oh but I forgot one other thing. The author is Jeff Kinney!!!!!


see ya.

12 comments:

  1. I have all those books Holden remember the part about the cheeeeeeeese touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if they will make 20 books?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think they'll make 20 books. I bet 6 or 7 books. i also really want The Ugly Truth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holden and Carter I really want the book The Ugly Truth too and Holden Good job on your video. Did add sound after, before, or during?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they mite make at least 30 books if everyone keeps on buying them. What do you think mite happen diary of a wimpy kid 5?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet Manny will go to kindergarden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the books are great they are the best series I read in 3rd grade they are easy also

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like captain underpants better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So do I but I don't like them better than diary of a wimpy kid

    ReplyDelete