me

me
I love hawkeyes!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Gold

Hello its me Holden I am doing a blog about gold.  Did you know that gold is the most malleable metal known to man?  Gold has been around for a long time.  Gold was first discovered at sutters mill California(for America).  If you don't know, gold was why most people left there homes to go search for it.  In 1849 was when gold was pretty popular, but gold gave the name to the 49ers like the football team.  Gold is a good conductor to heat and electricity.  Gold is used for lots of things but is usually used for money.  Per ounce of gold would cost right around to $1435.1.  Gold was very popular among kings and queens. It's time for the quiz.



1. Is gold a metal?
2. Does gold conduct heat?
3. What state was gold found in?
4. What is the most popular year of finding gold?
5. Is gold used for money?

No comments:

Post a Comment