me

me
I love hawkeyes!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Philedelphia makes Playoffs

Hi guys did you see the Eagles vs Vikings football game? Oh it was a close game in the first half  but Michael had to make that stupid play when he fumbled the ball for a Viking touchdown so that was a really bad for the eagles. The rest of the game was pretty boring it was just touchdown after touchdown with the vikings. They lost that game, and didn't get a by but since they're  in 1st in the NFC east I'm happy. That would really make a Vikings fan happy on that game, but I'm not. Oh and when they play Green Bay in the first round of the playoffs so that will be a tremendous battle because you saw what they did to the Bears.


P.S. for more info about NFL go to www.kaydccsd.blogspot.com


bye

2 comments:

  1. Green Bay is going to be tough match. Aaron Rodgers had a monster game against New York. Whoever wins that game, I'm pretty sure will lose to Atlanta. Then, Atlanta will probably face New England and Atlanta will probably win. Nice blog, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah I know it will be a tough game, but i am pulling for Philadelphia.

    ReplyDelete