me

me
I love hawkeyes!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Frogs

Hello there do you like frogs? There are many different types of frogs but I think the most interesting type of frogs are poison frogs. Frogs do a lot of hopping so you'd think they'd get really tired after they're done hopping well you're right they spend a lot of time hopping to get away from their enemies or to find food. Here's a question do you think all of the frogs in the world are small? They're not some are over three feet in diameter.

2 comments:

  1. Holden I like following your blogs - I learn a lot from you! I also see you want to sell boats. My brother in law sells boats in Lake Havasu City, Arizona! They live by the Colorado River, so they sell a lot of boats. He fixes them too! That is why I know how to ski. I used to water ski and I could ski on one ski and put my other foot in the rope handle and ski with no hands. Ha Ha - not anymore though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and I think you could still do water skiing with no hands.

    ReplyDelete