me

me
I love hawkeyes!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Abraham Lincoln

Hello again we're going to talk about my favorite president. His name is Abraham Lincoln. He was the 16th president of the United Sates of America. Abraham was known to his friends as honest Abe. He was assassinated in April 1865. He was killed in Ford's Theater Washington D.C.  But back in the old days it was just Washington. He tried many times to be in the United States Senate. But failed. He had four children. Their names were Robert, Edward, William, and Thomas. Abraham was a brave man.



see ya

9 comments:

  1. Holden I like it, but what day was he assassinated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jon and why was he called honest Ab

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be very sad if were his kids. And did they ever find and arrest him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be sad too kayd. He was called honest abe because he was very honest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. why would somebody do such a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kara they called him that because he was honest.

    ReplyDelete